$8,000 - Initiation fee waived for children or grandchildren of existing or former general members.
Sliding scale based on age of older of couple at each year of membership:
• Age 25 – 30: 30% of general membership - $2,730
• Age 31 – 35: 45% of general membership - $4,095
• Age 36 – 40: 60% of general membership - $5,460
• Age 41 – 45: 75% of general membership - $6,825
• Age 46 – 50: 90% of general membership - $8,190
• Over age 50: 100% of general membership – Full Dues
• Above 80 + 15 years of general or limited general membership:
Freeze dues at the 2011/2012 applicable class dues, or at the time the they reach 80 years + 15 years of membership, whichever comes last (both age and membership term applies).
• Super Senior 85 years and up + 30 years of general or limited membership:
75% of the member’s current dues $6,488
Note: Dues may be paid in installments providing all dues are paid in full by July 20th. Installment schedule is 40% billed in February payable by March 20th, 30% billed in April payable by May 20th and 30% billed in June payable by July 20th.
$225 (1st bag storage, pro shop charges, prize fund, hole in one, tennis / pool / dining room activities)
3/1 – 8/31 $700 and 9/1 – 2/28 $500
50% of the family dining minimum for single members with no significant other or guest of choice: 3/1 – 8/31 $350 and 9/1 – 2/28 $250
22½% surcharge is added to all food and beverage sales. This is not based on your individual food and beverage consumption. It is 22.5% of total club food and beverage sales divided by the total membership; therefore, each member pays the same amount.
Up to $200 as determined by the Board.
Unlimited and in accordance with Club Rules and Regulations.
- Full access to all facilities at all times.
- Two votes per membership.
- Full equity in the Club.
- May serve on Board and Committees.
New applicants or existing members of other categories wishing to upgrade.
Maximum 350 memberships.
Application is subject to recommendation of Membership Committee and approval of Board.